- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website.
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. College students and young adults, please sign up for a family group at the welcoming table or register online.
- Our Sunday service will be held at the Sheraton Hotel (36th & Chestnut St.) at 11:15am for the next few weeks! Please continue to check this website and our Facebook page for updates.
- Friday morning prayer continues this week at 7am at the Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)! We will also be having morning prayer at Ralston, Monday through Friday the week of June 1-5. Please join us in starting off the summer with prayer!
- Our FNL services will resume for summer on June 5!
- Join our Diakonos ministry as they share God’s love with children at the Jane Addams Place in West Philly this summer! They will be preparing a summer camp through June and beginning the program on July 2nd. For more information, please come to the info session after Sunday service on May 31 or contact Emily Schutsky.
- Our annual 3-on-3 basketball fundraiser will be held this Saturday, 5/30 from 10am-5pm! Please register your team and pay online by April 26 here. We will also be having a raffle and bake sale. Invite your friends!
- Save the date now for AMI Revolution 2015 in Philadelphia on June 25-28! For more information and to register, please visit AMI Revolution’s official website! The current registration price will run until June 7. You may also register during fellowship after service at the back of the lobby!
- Let’s keep praying for the Singapore Church Plant! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Memory verse for May:
- Psalm 16:5 – “Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.”
Memory Verse Of The Month
Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.
– Psalm 16:5
From the AMI Blog
- Question: Are the Protestants Responsible for the Spanish Inquisition?
- Missio Dei to Love the Enemy
- A Modern Day Hosea who Captured the Father’s Heart
- A Bold Woman Who “Demanded” Greeting
- Question: How Reliable are the Gospel Accounts?
- Question: What is the Validity of the Early Church Councils?
- Question: How Should We Approach a Mormon?