- Here are list of upcoming events:
- 4/28 – YA FNL Intimate Worship & Prayer – 7:30pm Ministry Center
- 4/30 & 5/7 – Missions Preparation – 11:15am Meyerson
- Upcoming Sunday Locations
- 5/7 – Meyerson Hall B-1 (34th & Walnut)
- 5/14 – International House (37th & Chestnut)
- 5/21 – Sheraton Hotel (35th & Chestnut)
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. Please sign up online for our fall family groups!
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Morning prayer is held on Friday mornings at 7am in at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)
- Please also continue to pray for our one-year missionary interns!
- Please pray with us as we pray…
- for GCC’s members to encounter God powerfully
- for growth in the community as they transition locations
- for wisdom, energy, and organization in leadership
- that the church will not be content with comfort
- that the church will be passionate and holy
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- There will be a Missions Presentations and Love Offering on Sunday 4/30 & 5/7
- For the month of April:
- Genesis 32 – 50 & Exodus 1 – 11
- Romans 1 – 14 & 1 Corinthians 1 – 16
- Reading schedule for April
Raising up kingdom workers who are transformed by Christ to influence the world. http://www.youtube.com/user/GraceCovenantChurch
Grace Covenant Church added 5 new photos to the album: Baptism 2017.Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 at 12:35pm
Grace Covenant Church added 75 new photos to the album: Baptism 2017 — with Young Kim and Lillian Lim.Monday, April 24th, 2017 at 3:21am
Memory Verse Of The Month
“So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”
–2 Corinthians 4:18
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?