Memory Verse Of The Month
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.
- Philippians 2:3
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. College students and young adults, please sign up for a family group at the welcoming table or online!
- There will be no FNL this Friday, November 28! Happy Thanksgiving!
- There will also be no Friday Morning Prayer this week due to Thanksgiving break!
- For college students who will be in town for Thanksgiving, please join us for our annual Thanksgiving potluck! It will be held this Thursday, on Thanksgiving Day, 6:30pm at Rodin College House (39th & Locust St.)
- Please note that on Sunday, November 30, our Sunday service will be held in the Bossone center (31st & Market St.) on Drexel campus! Service will still begin at 11:15am. We will return to Meyerson Hall the following week.
- Each year, GCC participates in Operation Christmas Gift – filling shoeboxes with toys and gifts for children in need in Over-The-Rhine, Ohio and in West Philly. Please check with your family group leader for more details!
- GCC’s multimedia team will be providing a holiday photo booth after Sunday service next week on December 7! Please sign up for a time slot.
- Let’s join together through our prayers and finances as we prepare to launch the Singapore Church Plant! We are continuing to take Faith Pledges and Offerings. Please prayerfully consider joining us in building up God’s Kingdom! Please include your name on your check.
- Please mark your calendars now for our annual retreats! College students, our yearly college retreat will be held Friday through Sunday, January 30 to February 1. YA’s, our Crossroad retreat will be Friday to Saturday, February 13 to 14. More info and sign-up here.
- Consider joining the rest of AMI for a daily devotionals plan throughout 2014! Please go to our new site to view the devotionals and sign up for a daily email.
- The GCC reading plan also continues this month:
- Memory verse for November:
- Philippians 2:3 – “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.”