Here are a list of upcoming events:
- Friday Morning Prayer – Ralston House (36th and Chestnut) – 7am
- Upcoming Sunday Location:
- 11:15am – Meyerson B1 (34th and Walnut)
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. Please sign up online for our fall family groups!
- AMI Daily Devotionals:
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. A mobile app is available as well!
- Please also continue to pray for our one-year missionary interns!
- Please pray with us as we pray…
- for GCC’s members to encounter God powerfully
- for growth in the community as they transition locations
- for wisdom, energy, and organization in leadership
- that the church will not be content with comfort
- that the church will be passionate and holy
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- We no longer have a PO Box! Our mailing address is now: 3700 Baring Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
GCC will be taking a love offering through next Sunday, September 17 for those affected by Hurricane Harvey in Texas. Please join us in supporting them financially and prayerfully. We will donate our offering to Samaritan’s Purse.
So far we’ve raised the following from the Mainline and University City site:
- Mainline: $1,787
- University City: $2,484
- Total: $4,271
Memory Verse Of The Month
“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Gospel of Justice and Social Justice: Cousins, Not Identical Twins
- Hooray to Social Justice, but Whose Social Justice?
- Our Brothers Who are Easily Forgotten in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Getting to Know Muslims While Praying with Them in the Same Room
- Are All Religions, Including Islam, Good?
- Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
- How 9/11 Changed My Outlook on Islam