- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. Please sign up online for our fall family groups!
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Our Sunday service is held at 11:15am each week in Meyerson Hall B1 (34th & Walnut St.)! Please check our Facebook page or our website for the latest updates on our service and other events.
- Morning prayer is held on Friday mornings at 7am in at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)
- Please join us for our Holy Week services this week! All services will be held in Meyerson Hall B1 (34th & Walnut St.)
- Holy Thursday: March 24 – 7:30pm
- Good Friday: March 25 – 7:30pm
- Easter Sunday: March 27 – 11:15am (Lunch will be served afterwards).
- Please also join us as we prepare for Easter by feasting and fasting! Our staff will be following this schedule for fasting:
- March 14-20: One meal fast
- March 21-24: Juice fast
- March 25: Complete fast
- If you would like to become a member of GCC or learn more about our history, doctrine and vision, we will be hosting a membership class on Saturday, April 2nd (location and time TBD). Sign up here.
- Our baptism service will take place the Sunday after Easter, April 3! Please join us in celebrating with those who are getting baptized!
- We will be holding a marriage seminar on Friday, April 8 and Saturday, April 9 at St. Paul’s Church on 415 East Athens Avs., Ardmore, PA. Please join us at 6pm on Friday and at 8pm on Saturday!
- Please save the date for our annual YA women’s large group on Saturday, April 16, from 1-4:30pm at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.).
- Our transportation ministry is currently looking for drivers! You must have a driver’s license and be at least 21 years old. If you would like to be part of the team or would like more information, please contact P. Josh at email@example.com.
- Let’s keep praying for the Singapore Church Plant! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Please pray for Sarah Kim, who will be serving a one-year-missions internship with an AMI church plant in Asia. Please also consider supporting her through our love offering during service or online.
- Memory verse for March
- Matthew 11:28 – “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
Raising up kingdom workers who are transformed by Christ to influence the world. http://www.youtube.com/user/GraceCovenantChurch
Memory Verse Of The Month
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.
– Philippians 4:13
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?