- Here are list of upcoming events:
- Family Group – Will resume week of May 28th
- FNL – Will resume June 2nd
- AMI Revolution – Regular Signup, May 8th to June 4th $150
- June 10th – YA Picnic & Volleyball (Fairmount Park)
- Upcoming Sunday Location:
- 5/21 – Sheraton Hotel (35th & Chestnut)
- 5/28 – 9/10 (except for 6/18 & 8/20) – Bossone Mitchell Auditorium (32nd & Market)
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. Please sign up online for our fall family groups!
- AMI Daily Devotionals & May Bible Reading:
- Morning prayer is held on Friday mornings at 7am in at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)
- Please also continue to pray for our one-year missionary interns!
- Please pray with us as we pray…
- for GCC’s members to encounter God powerfully
- for growth in the community as they transition locations
- for wisdom, energy, and organization in leadership
- that the church will not be content with comfort
- that the church will be passionate and holy
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
Raising up kingdom workers who are transformed by Christ to influence the world. http://www.youtube.com/user/GraceCovenantChurch
Grace Covenant Church in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.Thursday, May 18th, 2017 at 1:22am
Memory Verse Of The Month
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?