Memory Verse Of The Month
I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
- John 15:5
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. College students and young adults, please sign up for a family group at the welcoming table or online!
- Crossroad and College FNL continues this Friday, September 26th, at 7:30pm! College students will meet in Meyerson B-1 (34th & Walnut St.) while YA’s will meet at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.).
- Sunday service will be held in Meyerson B-1 (34th & Walnut St.) on Sunday, September 28th at 11:15am. We will continue to meet in Meyerson in the coming months. The latest information is always available on our website!
- Thank you for supporting our summer missions teams! Please continue to pray for the people in Indonesia, Guatemala, Atlanta, and OTR to experience the love of Christ!
- Let’s join together through our prayers and finances as we prepare to launch the Singapore Church Plant! We are continuing to take Faith Pledges and Offerings. Please prayerfully consider joining us in building up God’s Kingdom! Please include your name on your check.
- Joins us for Friday Morning Prayer at 7 AM at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St)!
- Drexel students! Drexel Intro Night is coming up on Thursday, September 25th at 7:00pm in Behrakis Hall! Please join us to hear more about GCC and for food and fellowship!
- Our annual Mini-Olympics is coming up on Saturday, October 4th! It will begin at 9:15am on Highline Field (31st & Chestnut St.) Please save the date now!
- Save the date for our annual Women’s Retreat on Oct. 17th – 18th at the National Christian Conference Center! Scroll down section and click “Register for the 2014 GCC women’s retreat.“
- Save the date for Men’s Camping Trip Oct. 9th – 11th at French Creek (Fri-Sat for general campers & Thurs-Sat for set-up crew). Space is limited and open for young adults. Please click “Register” under the announcements section.
- Married couples! Join P.Kirt & Mei Lan for monthly “marriage building” year. The first meeting will be next Sunday, September 28th at 1:30pm (after service) in Meyerson B5. Please bring your lunch!
- We are a church that loves to pray, and we will be having an intercessory session next Sunday, September 28th at 10am (before service) in Meyerson B3!
- Consider joining the rest of AMI for a daily devotionals plan throughout 2014! Please go to our new site (http://amiquiettimes.wordpress.com/) to view the devotionals and sign up for a daily email.
Memory verse for Sepetember:
- John 15:5 - “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”
- The GCC reading plan also continues this month: