Memory Verse for April
“For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7
- College FNL will be 7:30pm, Claudia Cohen Hall (36th and Spruce)!
- Crossroads FNL will be 7:30pm at Ralston House (36th and Chestnut!)!
- Let us join together through our prayers and finances as we prepare to launch the Singapore Church Plant! We will be taking Faith Pledges and Offerings on 3/30 and 4/6. Please prayerfully consider joining us in building up God’s Kingdom!
- Baptism Sunday is coming! Invite your friends and family to join us on Sunday (4/27) as we celebrate the new life in Christ of our brothers and sisters!
- GCC 3v3 Basketball Tournament is back! Come join us for some friendly competition from 10am-5pm on Saturday (6/14) and to raise funds for the Singapore Church Plant. Early registration with the price $25/person ends on 4/27. For more information or to register go to: Sign up here (password: gcc).
- AMI Revolution is coming to Philadelphia! Sign-up now with a deposit of $20 to reserve the early bird price of $70! Sign up here or in the back of the Fellowship Hall!
- Consider joining our daily devotionals plan throughout 2014! Sign up here
- Join us for Friday Morning Prayer from 7am-8am at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)
Memory verse for April: 2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline
- The GCC reading plan also continues this month:
Starting April 13th, if you would like to follow the hi […]
Jan 31-Feb 2, 2014
Pastor Ryun addresses this question on the AMI Blog: Qu […]