- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website.
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. College students and young adults, please sign up for a family group at the welcoming table or register online.
- Our Sunday service returns next week to Meyerson Hall B1 (34th & Walnut St.) at 11:15am! Please continue to check our Facebook for updates!
- Friday morning prayer continues this week at 7am at the Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)!
- This Friday, March 27, we will have a unity FNL service for both college students and YA’s as we kick off Holy Week and prepare for Easter! Please join us at 7:30pm in Meyerson Hall B1 (34th & Walnut St.).
- Please note that next week is Holy Week! All of our services will be held in Meyerson Hall B1 (34th & Walnut St.). Please invite your friends! Lunch will also be provided following Easter Sunday service. Remember to wear your best attire on Sunday!
- Holy Thursday: April 2, 7:30pm
- Good Friday: April 3, 7:30pm
- Easter Sunday: April 5, 11:15am
- Next Sunday, March 29, please join us for intercessory prayer prior to service, at 10am in Meyerson B3.
- YA women will gather for our annual women’s ministry spring large group meeting on Saturday, April 18 from 1-5pm! Please save the date!
- Save the date now for AMI Revolution 2015 in Philadelphia on June 25-28! For more information and to register, please visit AMI Revolution’s official website! You may also register during fellowship after service at the back of the lobby!
- Let’s keep praying for the Singapore Church Plant! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Tax receipts for 2014 GCC offerings are now available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive an electronic copy.
- Memory verse for March:
- Galatians 6:9 – “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
Memory Verse Of The Month
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
- Galatians 6:9
From the AMI Blog
- Question: Are the Protestants Responsible for the Spanish Inquisition?
- Missio Dei to Love the Enemy
- A Modern Day Hosea who Captured the Father’s Heart
- A Bold Woman Who “Demanded” Greeting
- Question: How Reliable are the Gospel Accounts?
- Question: What is the Validity of the Early Church Councils?
- Question: How Should We Approach a Mormon?