- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. Please sign up online for our fall family groups!
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Morning prayer is held on Friday mornings at 7am in at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)
- Our transportation ministry is currently looking for drivers! You must have a driver’s license and be at least 21 years old. If you would like to be part of the team or would like more information, please contact P. Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
More info here.
Theme: GCC Strengthening Your Marriage Conference Date: April 8-9th Speaker: Pastor Eddie and Min Kim Location: St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Ardmore 415 E. Athens Avenue, Ardmore, PA 19003 Cost: Take a personality test that is specifically designed for married...
Memory Verse Of The Month
You may say to yourself, ‘My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.’ But remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth.
– Deuteronomy 8:17-18a
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?