Memory Verse Of The Month
Sovereign LORD, You are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and You have promised these good things to Your servant.
- 2 Samuel 7:28
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. College students and young adults, please sign up for a family group at the welcoming table or online!
- Crossroad and College FNL will resume at the end of the month on August 29th!
- Sunday service will be held in Meyerson B-1 (34th & Walnut St.) next August 17th at 11:15am. We will continue to meet in Meyerson in the coming months. The latest information is always available on our website!
- Joins us for Friday Morning Prayer at 7am at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St)!
- Thank you for supporting our summer missions teams! Please continue to pray for the people in Indonesia, Guatemala, Atlanta, and OTR to experience the love of Christ!
- Let’s join together through our prayers and finances as we prepare to launch the Singapore Church Plant! We are continuing to take Faith Pledges and Offerings. Please prayerfully consider joining us in building up God’s Kingdom! Please include your name on your check.
- Join us for a Labor Day picnic over the weekend! We will be at Highline field (31st & Chestnut) at 12:00pm on Monday, September 1 and food will be provided! Feel free to invite your friends!
- Save the date for our annual Women’s Retreat on Oct. 17th – 18th at the National Christian Conference Center!
- Save the date for Men’s Camping Trip Oct. 9th – 11th at French Creek (Fri-Sat for general campers & Thurs-Sat for set-up crew) Space is limited and open for young adults.
- Consider joining the rest of AMI for a daily devotionals plan throughout 2014! Please go to our new site (http://amiquiettimes.wordpress.com/) to view the devotionals and sign up for a daily email.
Memory verse for August: 2 Samuel 7:28 - “Sovereign LORD, You are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and You have promised these good things to Your servant.” (NIV)
- The GCC reading plan also continues this month: