- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website.
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. College students and young adults, please sign up for a family group at the welcoming table or register online.
- Please note that our Sunday service next Sunday, May 3, will be held in Cohen Hall G17 (36th & Spruce St.)! We will return to Meyerson Hall the following week.
- Friday morning prayer continues this week at 7am at the Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)!
- FNL continues this Friday, April 24, at 7:30pm! College students will meet in Meyerson Hall B1(34th & Walnut St), and YAs will meet at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St).
- College students, please join us in celebrating our graduating senior class! Grad Night 2015 will be held on Thursday, April 30, at 7pm in Bodek in Houston Hall.
- We are organizing a 3-on-3 basketball fundraiser to be held on Saturday, 5/30 from 10am-5pm! Please register your team and pay online by April 26 here.
- Save the date now for AMI Revolution 2015 in Philadelphia on June 25-28! For more information and to register, please visit AMI Revolution’s official website! You may also register during fellowship after service at the back of the lobby!
- We will be collecting a love offering for our summer short-term missions today! Please place your offering in the envelope labeled “Missions Love Offering”.
- Let’s keep praying for the Singapore Church Plant! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Memory verse for April:
- Galatians 2:20 – “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
Memory Verse Of The Month
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
– Galatians 2:20
From the AMI Blog
- Question: Are the Protestants Responsible for the Spanish Inquisition?
- Missio Dei to Love the Enemy
- A Modern Day Hosea who Captured the Father’s Heart
- A Bold Woman Who “Demanded” Greeting
- Question: How Reliable are the Gospel Accounts?
- Question: What is the Validity of the Early Church Councils?
- Question: How Should We Approach a Mormon?