- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. Please sign up online for our fall family groups!
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Morning prayer is held on Friday mornings at 7am in at Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Please also continue to pray for our one-year missionary interns!
- Please pray with us as we pray…
- for GCC’s members to encounter God powerfully
- for growth in the community as they transition locations
- for wisdom, energy, and organization in leadership
- that the church will not be content with comfort
- that the church will be passionate and holy
Please join us for the April Spring Event where the topic will be “A Biblical Perspective on Sex”. Please click on the link to sign up!
Preparation for the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Consider fasting something during these days. On Fridays - Fast Meat On 4/13 - Juice Fast On 4/14 - Complete Fast
AMI 626 Mandate: Click Here to sign up for prayer slots! 626 comes from Isaiah 62:6. It's a Biblical call to pray unceasingly. Join with our AMI brothers and sisters around the world, as we participate in a corporate prayer chain during the week of March...
For the month of March: Genesis 1-31 Acts 1-28
Memory Verse Of The Month
“Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?