- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website.
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. We have just concluded for the summer, but our new family groups will resume at the end of August! Please sign up online for our fall family groups!
- Our Sunday service will be held at the Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.) for the next two Sundays! We will hold two services, at 9:45am and 11:15am. Please continue to check this website or our Facebook page for the latest updates.
- FNL will resume at the end of August.
- Morning prayer will resume at Ralston (36th & Chestnut St.) on Friday, August 21st.
- Let’s keep praying for the Singapore Church Plant! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Memory verse for August:
- Proverbs 16:18: “Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.”
Memory Verse Of The Month
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
– Proverbs 16:18
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?