Memory Verse Of The Month
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
- Colossians 3:13
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals can be found here.
- Family Group is where you can grow in Christ as you study the Word, pray, and fellowship together with a small group of brothers and sisters in Christ. College students and young adults, please sign up for a family group at the welcoming table or register online.
- Our Sunday service returns next week to Meyerson Hall B1 (34th & Walnut St.) at 11:15am! Please continue to check our Facebook for updates!
- College students, there will be no FNL this Friday due to the college retreat! YA’s will be fellowshipping together as family groups – please see your family group leader for details!
- Friday morning prayer continues this week at 7am at the Ralston House (36th & Chestnut St.)!
- Please join us for intercessory prayer next Sunday, January 25, before service at 10am in Meyerson B3!
- If you are interested in our summer mission trips for 2015, please contact email@example.com for a missions application. Applications are due January 25.
- If you are interested in a one-year missions internship with AMI, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Let’s join together through our prayers and finances as we prepare to launch the Singapore Church Plant! We are continuing to take Faith Pledges and Offerings. Please prayerfully consider joining us in building up God’s Kingdom! Please include your name on your check.
- College students, our yearly college retreat will be held Friday through Sunday, January 30 to February 1. Register for the retreat here or after service in the lobby. Sunday, January 25th will be the final day to lock in the $95 registration price with a $40 deposit.!Financial aid is available.
- Young adults, our Crossroad retreat will be held on Friday and Saturday, February 13 and 14 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Ardmore, PA. The deadline for the early registration price of $40 is February 1. Register for the retreat here.
- Tax receipts for 2014 GCC offerings are now available. Please email email@example.com if you would like to receive an electronic copy.
- Memory verse for January:
- Colossians 3:13 – “Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”